Office Lens trims, upgrades and makes pictures of whiteboards and docs discernable, and spares them to OneNote. You can utilize Office Lens to change over pictures to PDF, Word and PowerPoint documents as well.
Office Lens is similar to having a scanner in your pocket. Like enchantment, it will digitalize notes on whiteboards or slates. Continuously discover imperative archives or business cards. Sketch your thoughts and snap a photo for some other time. Try not to lose receipts or stray sticky notes once more!
– Now you can change over your photos to PDF records with selectable content, notwithstanding Word and PowerPoint documents, and spare them to OneDrive.
– Capture and harvest a photo of a whiteboard or writing board and impart your meeting notes to associates.
– Make advanced duplicates of your printed reports, business cards or blurbs and trim them accurately.
– Printed content will be naturally perceived (utilizing OCR) so you can scan for words in pictures and duplicate and alter them.
– With Whiteboard mode, Office Lens trims and tidies up glare and shadows.
– With Document mode, Office Lens trims and hues pictures flawlessly.
– Pictures are spared to your camera roll furthermore specifically into OneNote, so you can see the pictures over every one of your gadgets.
– Choose to change over pictures to (.pdf), Word (.docx), or PowerPoint (.pptx) records that are consequently spared to OneDrive.
Office Lens obliges signing in with your Microsoft Account.
Your Microsoft Account must be same as the one enrolled on your gadget.
(Upgrade on December 2014)
– Business card mode: Introducing a test component that gives you a chance to catch business cards and concentrate their contact data into OneNote. Contact data is likewise spared as a VCF record that you can open from OneNote on your PC or telephone and add to your contact list. This element works best with US English-based business cards at this time.
(Redesign on November 2014)
– Images are handled speedier, particularly on budgeted phones.